Berk 135i Downpipe Back Race Exhaust Ceramic Coated (BT1801-SMP-HPC)
The Berk Technology exhaust system is perfect for those wanting to release the performance and sound from their track driven BMW 135i. This is the same exhaust system used on our championship winning time attack car. This is the full race system, our lightest and highest performing model. This exhaust system replaces the entire OEM exhaust from the downpipes back. Larger 2.5 inch mandrel bent stainless tubing replaces the restrictive OEM crush bent tubing. The midpipes feature twin straight through resonators to aid in meeting sound requirements in place at some SCCA and NASA Autocross/Track events. All Berk Technology exhaust systems are 100% bolt on at the factory mounting points and do not require any special tools or modifications to the vehicle. Supports both twin turbo N54 and single turbo N55 BMW 135i variants. Includes all neccesary hardware for installation.
- The same system used on the Berk Technology 135i Time Attack racecar
- Berk Resonated midpipes + Berk rear section w/ muffler delete
- Full downpipe back race system. Our lightest and highest flowing model
- Removes secondary cats in midpipe
- Designed for maximum flow and minimal weight
- Not recommended for daily driven street use
- Perfect exhaust for the serious track competitor. Exotic pitch in the upper RPM range, easy to hear what the engine is communicating with you
- Midpipe features: Dual 2.5" tubing, dual resonators, into a single 3" Y
- Rear section w/ muffler delete features: 3" tubing into dual 2.5" Y-pipe
- Weight savings of ~30lbs
- Hand assembled and TIG welded with full stainless steel construction
- 100% bolt on & will never cause check engine lights
- Item Requires Shipping
- 43.0 lbs.
- W51.0000” x H24.0000” x L13.0000”
- Free FedEx / UPS Ground Shipping!
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.